Hybridge lite Jacket
5°C / -5°C
FEATHER-LIGHT AND DURABLE
Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
MULTI-AXIS STRETCH AND BREATHABLE HARDFACE FLEECE
Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable.
Down origin: North America
- Thermal Mapping ™ technology under arms and along body with alternate fabric to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- An ideal travel companion, the Hybridge Lite Jacket easily packs into the exterior left pocket
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Reflective tape on back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Tensile-Tech™ fabric under arms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Heavy-duty, 2-way locking front zipper with wind guard underneath for extra element protection
- Cozy around your neck, the brushed tricot-lined collar provides added comfort and warmth.
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb loops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Hand pockets with zipper closure and an internal stretch mesh pocket to store the essentials
- The insulated windguard which extends under the centre front zipper, provides additional protection against high winds
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, line dry
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.